Budget airlines are great. They make our holidays cheaper and our choice greater. There isn’t much to complain about. But complain we do.
We had a bit of fun in the office this week coming up with lines you’re unlikely to hear on any budget flight. Here are nine of the best…
- “It’s just the right temperature in here. Not too hot, or too cold.”
- “Yes, I know exactly where I put my boarding pass, one moment.”
- “We did only pay £9 for this flight, I wouldn’t expect a free drink.”
- “That lifejacket demonstration was captivating.”
- “Is that too much leg room for you, sir?”
- “Compliments to the chef!”
- “That baby is nice and quiet”.
- “Course you can hog the armrest. It’s cool.”
- “Speedy boarding? Worth every penny.”
We need to make a nine a ten. Add yours in the Comments below and we’ll add our favourite to the article. Ready, go?
Not yet a member of the people’s currency exchange? Then join a community of over 200,000 today and save up to 90% on your holiday money.