TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.weswap.com is a site operated by WeSwap.com Limited ("We", “Us”, “Our” and “WeSwap”). We are a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 in England and Wales with company number 07189664 and have Our registered office at Unit 6, Spectrum House, 32-34 Gordon House Road, London, United Kingdom, NW5 1LP. Our VAT number is 117 4132 45.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
- You should not access or use Our Site from any country where accessing or using Our Site or any of the information, products or services on it is prohibited by applicable law. Our Site does not constitute any invitation or solicitation by Us to any person to use any such information, products or services in countries where to do so is prohibited by applicable law.
- From time to time, We may restrict access to some parts or all of Our Site to users who have registered with Us.
- We may, at Our absolute discretion, terminate your use of Our Site at any time for:-
- any actual or suspected breach of applicable law; or
- for any reason We consider appropriate in order to comply with regulations relating to financial crime, including anti-money laundering.
- Access to Our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service We provide on Our Site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason Our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
- The content of Our Site and the information, products and services made available by Us on Our Site are intended for use by holiday or business travellers or by individuals seeking to purchase or swap currencies for legitimate use, and should not be used for speculation or investment.
- Our Site may only be used by individuals who have the legal capacity to enter into legally binding contracts under the law applicable in their country of residence. Without limiting the foregoing, and by way of example, Our Site must not be accessed or used, and Our service is not available to, persons under the age of 18 or otherwise under legal age of majority or to persons of unsound mind.
- Our Site is not intended for use by businesses or companies. If you are acting on behalf of a business or company, please contact us by telephoning +44 (0)844 4 457 357 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We shall not be responsible for any unauthorised use of Our Site.
USE OF SITE APPLICATIONS
- Our Site allows access and use of a “Currency Converter and Swap application”. This allows users to calculate the estimated conversion of currencies and swap funds with other users or receive an exchange from WeSwap (the “App”).
- In order to use the App, We grant to you a licence to use the App solely for your own personal use to purchase or swap currency on Our Site. This licence is personal and limited to you alone and as such is non-transferable.
- You may not distribute or make the App available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time.
- You may not copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, nor attempt to derive the source code of, modify or create derivative works of the App or any part thereof.
- By using the App, you acknowledge and agree that:
- the App is for information purposes only; and
- We make no warranties or assurances as to the accuracy of the information generated by the App. Use of the App and the results arising from it are intended as a guide only and do not amount to an offer, invoice, invitation to treat or similar.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off and download extracts of any page(s) from Our Site for your personal reference and use, and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on Our Site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on Our Site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on Our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Us or Our licensors.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on Our Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. None of the information on Our Site constitutes financial or investment advice. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to Our Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update Our Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, We may suspend access to Our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on Our Site may be out of date at any given time, and We are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on Our Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, We and third parties connected to Us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law, the law of equity or their equivalents outside England and Wales.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with Our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of Our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort or delict (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- Time shall not be of the essence for the processing of any transfer, purchase or swap. In particular, We accept no responsibility for any delay in onward payment attributable to the late arrival of your instruction for transfer relative to the cut off times of Our bank.
- We will not be liable for any fees or commissions charged by any intermediary bank or other entity when funds are deposited in your WeSwap account or transferred to your personal or beneficiary account.
- Our maximum aggregate liability to you in respect of any foreign currency transaction undertaken by you shall be limited to a refund equivalent to any monies you have paid to Us to acquire the foreign currency in question.
- For your protection and that of other users you should not share your registration information (password, User Name, security questions and/or PIN) with any other person or entity for any purpose. You alone are responsible for all acts or omissions that occur within Our Site through the use of your registration information.
- None of the foregoing affects Our liability for death or personal injury arising from Our negligence, nor Our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
CLOSURE OR SUSPENSION OF THE MARKETPLACE
- We will endeavour to ensure that the marketplace for placing currency orders will be open at all times, however, we make no representations or warranties as to its availability at any given time.
- We reserve the right to suspend the marketplace at any time and for any length of time. While the marketplace is suspended you will not be able to place currency orders but you will be able to cancel open currency orders. During suspension We will not cancel any open currency orders.
- We are not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or compensation (including loss of profit or loss of use) incurred by you from your inability to use Our Site or the information, products or services offered through or by Our Site during the periods in which the marketplace is closed or suspended.
TRANSACTIONS CONCLUDED THROUGH OUR SITE
- Contracts for the supply of information, products and services formed through Our Site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by the WeSwap Terms of Service.
- Please follow the steps on the screen in order to place a currency order. We and Our commercial partners reserve the right to ask for further information before the currency order can be placed in the market.
- We will use various procedures to authenticate each currency order for the purposes of law and regulations including anti-money laundering regulations. We reserve the right to decline to continue to process any part of your proposed currency order at any time.
- You will be able to correct the details of your currency order any time up until the full execution of your request. We will execute parts of a swap as we find suitable matches for them. Once a part of the swap is executed that part is irreversible and you may no longer change it. You will however be able to correct the details of the outstanding parts of your request for currency at any time.
- We will acknowledge your proposed currency order once We have received it but please note that this is an acknowledgement only and does not constitute acceptance of your proposed currency order by Us.
- All currency orders placed are subject to a swap being available or a ‘top-up’ by Us, and We will confirm such matching to you by sending you a message that confirms that the currency order has been fulfilled. The contract between Us and you will only be formed once We send you the confirmation that your currency order has been fulfilled. Until that time there will be no binding arrangement for Us to supply you with any foreign currency or other services. You should print and retain a copy of the confirmation for your records.
- We are entitled to refuse, withdraw or cancel your proposed or matched currency order at any time, for any reason.
- If a proposed currency order is cancelled on the instructions of any law enforcement agency or regulatory body We may retain all or any of your money if required to do so by law and then deal with it as ordered by a court or other body of competent jurisdiction.
- You are responsible for any additional costs incurred by Us if you have provided incorrect payment instructions for the purpose of transferring funds from your WeSwap account.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
- You must not misuse Our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Site. You must not attack Our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you could commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Our Site will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
- You may link to Our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Our part where none exists.
- You are not permitted to use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy all or any part of Our Site or the material published on it.
- Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of Our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of material on Our Site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where Our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to Our Site and We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on Our Site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting Our Site.