Summary of Terms and Conditions
- IDT Financial Services Limited, a company registered in Gibraltar with number 95716 whose registered office is at 57-63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar. IDT is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Commission, Gibraltar; IDT is the issuer of the e-Wallet and the Prepaid Card;
- Email: [email protected]
- Post: PO Box 1374, 1 Montarik Building, 3 Bedlam Court, Gibraltar
- Web: www.idtfinance.com
- WeSwap.com Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07189664 and having its registered offices at Unit 6, Spectrum House, 32-34 Gordon House Road, London, NW5 1LP, UK.
- The Card is a prepaid payment Card which may be used to pay for goods and services at participating retailers that accept Mastercard. It is designed for use in shops and retail locations where You are physically present. Like any payment Card, We cannot guarantee that a particular retailer will accept the Card – please check with the retailer before attempting the transaction if You are unsure. You will not be able to use Your Card to make any purchases from some retailers; such retailers have been blocked by Our systems in order to prevent the potential use of cards for unauthorised or unlawful activity.
- The Card is an electronic money (“e-money”) product, regulated by the Financial Services Commission (“FSC”), Gibraltar. It is a prepaid card not a credit card and is not linked to Your bank account. You must ensure that You have sufficient funds in the correct currency in Your Wallets to pay for each purchase, payment or cash withdrawal using the Card. The Card is intended for use as a means of payment, and funds loaded onto the Card do not constitute a deposit. You will not earn interest on the balance of the Card. The Card will expire on the Expiry Date and will cease to work. Please check clause 8 of this Agreement for further information.
- When You receive Your Card, it will be issued to You in an inactive state. Prior to use You will need to activate it by calling 02030536610 or via our online app . The Card will normally be ready for use one hour after activation. If You don’t activate Your Card, any transactions that You attempt to carry out may be declined.
- You will be advised how to obtain Your PIN as part of the activation process. You may change Your PIN at any cash machine that offers the facility. Once Your Card is activated You may use the Card to access the e-money held in the associated Wallet for the purpose of making transactions. You will need a PIN for cash machine withdrawals and to authorise any retail sales transactions. Where a Card is applied for through the Website, or a replacement Card is requested We endeavour to dispatch it within 10 (ten) Business Days to the address selected by You at the time of application or replacement card request. For replacement Cards, delivery charges will be applied and advised to You upon request of the replacement Card.
- You are entitled to a 14-day “cooling off” period from the Commencement Date during which You may cancel Your Card. Should You wish to cancel Your Card and this Agreement during the “cooling off” period, please return the Card to Us at the following address: WeSwap.com LTD, 6 Spectrum House, 32-34 Gordon House Road, London, NW5 1LP unsigned and unused within 14 days of issue and a full refund, including any fees paid to date, will be made to You. If You have used the Card, You will not be entitled to a refund of any funds that have been spent, including any associated fees, but We will refund any administrative fee and any unspent Available Funds free of charge.
- Following the end of the “cooling off” period in clause above, You may terminate the Agreement at any time free of charge by contacting Us, our Customer Services team is available from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday (UK time). You can contact Our Customer Services team by the following methods:
- Sending Us a message by clicking on the “Support” tab on Our website (preferably when You are logged in);
- Emailing [email protected] from the email address We have for You;
- Calling Us on +44 (0) 02030536610 , +44 (0)844 4 457 357
- Writing to Customer Service, WeSwap.com Limited, 6 Spectrum House, 32-34 Gordon House Road, London NW5 1LP, UK.
- The agreement will terminate on the Expiry Date subject to:
- A replacement Card being issued to You on or before the Expiry Date of Your Card or a request for cancellation by You and/or refund by You of the entire remaining balance on Your Card in accordance with clause above. There are no cancellation fees but refund fees may apply
- We may terminate this Agreement and inform You of the termination immediately unless prohibited by law:
- If You breach an important part of this Agreement, or repeatedly breach the Agreement and fail to resolve the matter within 10 days, or use Your Card or any of its facilities in a manner that We reasonably believe is fraudulent or unlawful;
- If You act in a manner that is threatening or abusive to Our staff, or any of Our representatives; or
- If You fail to pay fees or charges that You have incurred or fail to put right any shortfall on the balance of Your Card.
- We may also terminate the Agreement for no or any reason, including the reasons above by giving You two months’ notice.
- If the Agreement terminates, We will cancel Your Card and You must tell Us as soon as practicable what You want Us to do with any unused Available Funds on Your Card
- We do everything We can to make sure You receive the best possible service. However, if You are not happy with how Your complaint has been managed by Our Customer Services team and You wish to escalate Your complaint, You should contact the card issuer, IDT Financial Services, PO Box 1374, 1 Montarik Building, 3 Bedlam Court, Gibraltar,, email address: [email protected], web www.idtfinance.com in the first instance for further assistance. A copy of Our complaints policy can be found on Our website or requested by contacting Us. If, having exhausted Our complaints procedure, You remain unhappy, You may complain to the Financial Services Commission, PO Box 940, Suite 3, Ground Floor, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar, e-mail [email protected], web www.fsc.gi. It is important to be aware that legally it is not the role of the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission to resolve disputes between You and Us. Generally speaking, in the EEA, if you opened your account online or used a service like Ours online, you may submit your complaint on the European Commission online dispute resolution platform (ODR platform) instead of complaining directly to the Financial Services Commission at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. At this moment in time, it is not possible to use the platform for a Gibraltar issuer like Us but this may change in the future. We will notify you of any such changes.
- See Fees and Limits here
You can see our full terms and conditions here.
The fee charged in the destination currency when a swap is executed (e.g. if you wish to swap GBP 1,000 into USD, the fee will be charged in USD).
|3 Day Swap||1.3%|
|7 Day Swap||1.0%|
A swap that completes earlier than requested will always be charged at the original swap fee.
* For all users who registered prior to 08/05/2017, the immediate and smart swap fee is 1.4%
NB: if you make a transaction in a currency other than those listed here, the immediate 2% swap fee will apply to all users irrespective of when they registered.
ATM Withdrawal Fees
ATM withdrawals above the amounts detailed below are free of charge.
|AUD Below A$350||A$3|
|CAD Below C$300||C$3|
|CHF Below CHF300||CHF2.25|
|DKK Below DKr2,000||DKr15.00|
|EUR Below €200||€1.75|
|GBP Below £200||£1.50|
|HKD Below HK$2,000||HK$20|
|HUF Below Ft80,000||Ft600|
|ILS Below ₪1,000||₪8.00|
|JPY Below ¥30,000||¥275|
|NOK Below NKr2,000||Nkr15.00|
|NZD Below NZ$400||NZ$3|
|PLN Below zł500||zł8|
|SEK Below SKr2,000||SKr15.00|
|SGD Below S$400||S$3|
|TRY Below ₺1,000||₺6.00|
|USD Below $200||$2.25|
|ZAR Below R3,500||R25|
You may also be charged by the operator of the ATM.
|Min Load||£10 / €15 / NKr100 / SKr100 / DKr100|
|Max Single Load||£3,0003|
|Max Daily Load Attempts||5|
|Max Annual Load Amount||£12,0003|
|Max Total Balance||£6,0003|
SEND AND RECEIVE LIMITS
|Monthly transfer limit (send)||£2,0003|
|Monthly transfer limit (received)||£2,0003|
Domestic Limits (Reset Every 7 Days)
|Max Withdrawal Amount||£2003|
|Max Spending Amount||£1503|
|Min Swap Amount||£5 / €6 / $7.50 / ₺20 / ₪20 / DKr 50 / SKr 50 / NKr 50 / NZ$10 / zł25 / S$10 / R100 / A$10 / C$10 / CHF10 / HK$100 / Ft2000 / ¥1000|
1 This fee is chargeable under certain rare circumstances (if you request an additional service from us which we normally do not provide), but we will always notify you in advance if and when the fee applies.
2 Annual fee for residents of the Republic of Ireland only. To be deducted from the balance on the account, or from the first load of the year.
3 Values are equivalent to GBP values unless stated otherwise.